Cooking at home
For someone who has seldom or never cook at home (other than the occasional instant noodles or pasta dish), having to learn to cook is a mean feat. But well, i think it's not that difficult after all. I cannot say that I'm fantastic, which I'm not. But at least I can manage a few simple dishes.. hee.. but i'll definitely need some brushing up.. got to learn from my housemate shuwen.. she can cook really well nowadays.. My cooking is so-so.. but when comes to frying things like eggs, it can still get pretty messy. not those nice nice shape. some of my cooking pictures:


wow.. i realised that's quite alot of rice.. don't worry, i have cut down on rice.. trying not to eat so much rice now!
yup that's roast chicken! at first we wanted to use oven.. but we didn't know how to use, and the oven was blowing cold air! in the end we used microwave. but luckily our landlady was nice.. she came down and taught us to use it when we told her we can't get it to function.
the pot of meat with 4 eggs was my mum's recipe.. hee.. Mummy, shuwen said it's nice ok! haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment