October 14, 2007

Singapore Food Festival and house warming at May and June's place

Yesterday was quite eventful. Had the singapore food festival buffet at Royal Garden Hotel, followed by a walk through Kensington Park all the way to Oxford Street to digest all that food from the buffet. Went shopping at Primark and bought my first pair of boots for £12 only.


Kensington Palace


Me and Peifen at a lake in Kensington Park. There are many swans and geese at the lake.


Nice tree.


More nice trees... I really like Autumn when the leaves change colour and drop...

Then it was housewarming party at May and June's place. They are 2 KPMG HK secondees whom I got to know through shuwen, jac etc etc.... It was the biggest ever gathering that I have attended since arrival in London!


Steamboat dinner.. with 4 rice cookers!

There were mostly KPMG pple.. from SG, HK and sydney.. and there were some friends' friends etc...


With Vani, May, June, Shuwen, Irene, Ee Lynn and Siew Yin




The Singapore group (with a few others excluded coz they were at the balcony)


Singaporeans plus Hong Kongers plus syndey guy


Everyone in!!

No comments: