2 more months!
2 more months and I'll be home!
Nothing exciting these days. But today was one of the few times I have a client in London city itself. And it was in one of the best locations at The Strand. And I actually got to buy a can of diet coke for 20p from the vending machine!! It was a tip-off from the canteen guy. I wanted to buy from the canteen and it costs 60p. And he told me that the machine sells it for only 20p! Haha my colleagues were still saying we should buy some and sell on the streets for 35p! Still cheaper than Tesco. Such are the benefits of a big co.
I got my camera back today! I miss it soo much... Thanks to liping who brought it all the way back from sg for me! To those who didn't read my blog on Spain trip, I dropped my cam on the hard ground, and it cost me S$180 to get it repaired in sg :(
Today is also yuan xiao jie. Come to think of it, I didn't really had much of a CNY celebrations at all. In fact, other than the dinner at Jessica's place, the dinners are all going to be post-CNY celebrations. Haha.. my quietest CNY ever...
No comments:
Post a Comment