April 06, 2008

Snow in London!

This morning, I was awoken by the text message sound of my phone from my friend: "It's snowing in London now! Merry Xmas!"

I jumped out of my bed immediately and went to look through the windows. It's snowing in London! Being the very me, I grabbed my coat and went outside to take photos.


See the snow falling?




The buildings' roofs have all turned into a layer of white.


My hand print! Forgot to bring my gloves in a moment of hurry. So didn't make any snowman coz it was too cold. So left a hand print instead. haha..



It's so beautiful. I've never seen snow dropping in my own life. The first time I seen snow was when I went to the Austrian Alps last May. But it was not the falling kind coz it was alread on the ground.

The snow is not heavy. but it had been snowing for quite a long time alread. Light but consistent.

No comments: