New home
Finally i've settled in on my new place for the next 2 months.
There are so much things to pack and unpack. I've decided I shall not unpack everything fully. Shall leave most of the unused things in the boxes and leave them as it is since I will be moving again in 2 months.
It is not easy to stay in a flatshare. Need to make sure things are kept clean, try not to be too noisy, everything also must be considerate to others, must share the fridge space with 3 other pple etc... and it feels kind of weird especially when it comes to cooking. The kitchen now hasn't got a hood, and I'm not sure if the ang mohs will be put off by the smell. I'm only cooking pasta with mushrooms, chicken, tomatoes etc... it's an ang moh dish.. But it should be fine coz I know they do fry food as well.
Anyways, 2 months will fly past soon.. and I believe I will get used to it.
I miss my old flat.
No comments:
Post a Comment