Last Thurs, I went for another tennis lesson thinking that my wrist was feeling pretty alright by then. In the end, I think I aggravated the condition. And on Friday, I decided to buy a wrist guard to wear. 

Anyways, this weekend was a pretty slow but enjoyable one for me. Sat we went to Jessica's place which is far away at West Ruislip. It was a 1.5hrs drive away from the East End where we stay! And it was a day of MJ and playing with 2 months old Alex. he is very cute! Lunch was hokkien mee which tasted superb and 正宗!!! I have gotten the recipe and method of cooking from Jess.. so I shall practise and hopefully i can master it!
Dinner was steamboat, and once again it was wonderful... Jess and Simon had 2 Aussie frens with them. the 5 of us (me, phuiyeng, tuck weng, alicia and kian leong) were sitting at the side of the teppanyaki steamboat.. and we were so busy cooking and eating.. and I think the 2 Aussies muz have been quite shocked at how much we can eat! hahahaha...
Today was supposed to go for High Tea with 2 frens. But in the end we had sandwiches, cakes and coffee at a Patisserie. Haha.. no high tea again. But good also. High tea will cost > £20 each at least, but I had only bout £10 of food :)
August 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment