September 29, 2008

Some updates

Its been a long time since I updated. Still w/o internet at home. Still using internet from an internet cafe. But at least we have got the phone line installed (after 3 weeks!!). and the internet should come in another 10-14 days. Yes. That's just how efficient things in UK are.

Unbelievable right?

Anyways, I was sooo disappointed that I cannot attend the Singapore F1 live in person at Marina Bay. When I could have gotten tix easily... like my sis and bro and my sis's 5 frens who all got tix with compliments from Uncle Heng!!! Hmph! nevermind, i will aim to go back for next year's F1 !

But I'm really quite proud of the achievement, and how well the event turned out. Although I was also disappointed that Ferrari failed to score a point! but at the same time, I'm also happy that Alonso got his first chequered flag for this season. its been a long time for him. A well deserved one.


Next trip is Norway in mid Nov. Its going to be cold.... can't wait for it to come soon!

No comments: