October 28, 2008

Snowing in London in Oct!!

This morning, my ka kia told me he heard from the radio that its going to snow today. I didn't really believe him coz according to the BBC weather forecasts, it only said its going to rain but not snow.

And when I was leaving my client's office just now, it was snowing! But coz my client was out of central London, somewhere in north of london.


Snow falling onto the lonely platform at Elstree & Borehamwood.


I tried to take a photo of myself with some snow that I got caught in as I got off the taxi to get into the station.. but it was too late coz most of the snow had melted by the time i got into the station.



When i got back home in london, it stopped snowing and instead, was raining.

But suddenly before we realised, it was snowing just outside our place!!!


The balcony was all white!!
Wondering why the chair had a shape like the japanese flag?

because.......................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Hahaha........

No comments: