November 08, 2008

Halloween night

Rodania invited me to her Halloween party at her dad's jap restaurant. Initially I wasn't too keen in going, but jingyi and huiping wanted to go.. so we decided to get a costume each and go. haha..

A funny incident took place when me and huiping got off the bus and were frantically trying to look for the restaurant. we suddenly heard a loud "meow!" and kind of got a shock. Guess what? it was 3 men trying to "meow" at us from a stationery cab! Duh! hahah... and of course, i "meow" back at them! haha...


Check out Ping's eyes! Cool right?






Trying to act cute :(



I'm glad I went, coz it was very fun indeed, especially to wear the costume out all night. Not really much of a "costume" for me I guess. Its mainly the "hair band" and the cat chain on my neck (which I think you can't see from most of the photos!)

Don't ever think I'll do that in SG. It's just different in London. You can wear anything out to the streets, and nobody will really care or give u the weird look. especially when its halloween night!





On our way out from the party to dinner, guess what we saw?!


Haha... Immediately, we went to take lots of photos with this Unique cab!








We decided to have a change of costumes at dinner.

No comments: