新年快乐!
新年快乐, 恭喜发财!
my 2nd CNY away from home. feels awful.. especially when I called my family, they were having sharks fin, roast chicken, lao hei w/o me!
We went for reunion dinner at Chinatown and to enjoy abit of the 气氛 Nothing special to be honest. and it was drizzling. so it wasn't the best of experiences. Hopefully this weekend the weather will be better (and I don't need to work!).
Been a super busy 3 weeks gone by. Probably will get busier. Not sure if u all are aware, but KPMG in the UK has announced some plans to tackle the recession and to avoid massive redundancies. Its all still in a voluntary stage. I'm probably going to sign up for one of the options and take a long break to go home. So the next time I'm home is probably Aug-Oct. and hope to throw in a trip to HK / Macau and Bali also... Still in the plans now. Not sure if it will happen. So, Mayday, F1 and SX's wedding, hopefully here i come!!!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment