2nd anniversary
Its been 2 years.... 2 years since I got to London.
Still at the same job, doing the same things. Staying in a different part of London, and trying to continue with the travels.
So, summary for the past year -
1) Did skiing for the first time
2) Moved house twice (from Russell Place to Orchard House to Carronade Court)
3) Seen a few friends went back - Kian and Lydia to SG and Tim to Aust
4) Made more new friends
5) Got to know my fellow colleagues better - we actually organised a few meals and movies together!
No big celebrations today though. Wanted to go to La Tasca for 50% offer initially, but last minute decided not to coz both me and jingyi needed to work late. So no reason to make liping wait for us. Its been such a horrid last few weeks. Endless working late everyday :( and I can foresee coming few weeks also going to be busy. But at least I've got lots to look forward to.
March 7/8 - weekend trip to Budapest
Apr 2 onwards - sis and grace visiting from SG
Apr 4 - 7 - Trip to Amsterdam
Apr 18/19 - Trip to Nice and Monaco for the ATP Masters tournament at Monte Carlo
Apr 26 - Chunhui and Jeffrey visiting from SG
May 2-4 - Public holiday, haven't decide where to go yet
May 24 - 30 - Swiss trip
Jun 1 - Pris visiting from Macau
Jun 1-3 - Paris trip with Pris
Oh, and I played Guitar Hero for the first time at phui yeng's place 2 weeks back. Really very fun! haha.... alread told phui yeng I'll go stay over at her place next time to play 通宵!
Anyways, we shall see if there will be a 3rd anniversary next year.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment