Home trip to SG
During this trip back home to SG, I did many things, and thought about many things.
First, I went to Hong Kong and Macau - Click here for the photos taken on this trip.
I've spent more time with ah ma, ah gong, and wai po and wai gong.
Also took little James to take his favourite Duck tour. He is so excited before the embarking on the trip. but once we got onto the duck, he was so quiet... not quite sure if he enjoyed himself, or if he was just stunned by the sun shining right into his little face.
That's little James trying hard to smile for the camera. Think he is tired from the sun shining at him.. haha.. poor boy!
On the same day, there's also Mayday's concert which I went with Jianyi. Although we sat so high above (cheapest tix mah!), we totally enjoyed ourselves, especially towards the 2nd half of the concert. Thought Ah Xin sang below his standard in the beginning. Maybe he was tired from the concert the night before? But he really improved suddenly towards the 2nd half. Thank goodness for that! If not I'll be so disappointed.
Ah Xin at the drumset.
Oh, did I mention that they also sang till 1215am for the concert? Yeah.. they did not 亏待 us who are the 忠实歌迷 who bought the tix to their original first show before they decided to hold a second show on the night before ours.
Met up with a couple of friends, had ktv sessions, numerous lunches and dinners, and even Breakfast this coming sat!!
And then there's the highly anticipated first ever Hens trip to Ho Chi Minh City with my old old friends of 13 years from the days of 南中 中 4/6 班. Thanks to my dear friends for the wonderful trip. The endless discussions about constipation, menstruation, 姐妹 challenges for shuxian and huimin's grooms, tai tai enjoyments of endless eating (I'm really amazed by how much we can all eat!) and of course, Ah Teh's suay happenings.
And not forgetting, I got my perfectly good condition Sketches shoes damaged by a street shoe-man who was trying to act smart and offering to "repair" my shoe when he was the one who pulled the front part off?!
The trip was full of laughter and fun. Right up to the last minute, where we had to use 猜拳 to get rid of the last can of pepsi we bought with whatever common fund we had left.
Also thought about many things during this trip back home. Mostly about where I'm heading from now onwards. Have to make a decision soon..... Travelling, I think I have done enough for now. Just need to complete 1 more ski trip and a couple of small trips which I've booked.
No comments:
Post a Comment