Finally I'm back!
Finally i'm back! Goodness! My last update was in September 2006 when I first set up this blog! heehee but i think I shall delete the old posts and start anew!
No updating of blog - Due to busy work commitments? I guess probably. But also because I did not really make an effort to update this, since there is really nothing much exciting happening in my life.
But things are slightly different now I think.. met up with a few close gal friends today.. and they reminded me to get a blog so that they can get updates of what's happening to me in London.. London, a place where I am going to work in for the next 2 years? 2 years or more, or less? I dunno.
I'm happy and excited, for that is something that I have always been looking forward to.. working overseas.. leading an independent life, and TRAVELLING! But at the same time, I will think if I really can survive independently? A person who has been dependent on her parents since the day she was born? I believe i can! Well, I'm the kind who will just go and see how. Somehow, it will have to work out I'm sure. I can make it!
Okay, some updates and photos taken with my new Canon Ixus camera..
Drinks after dinner, with the usual gang on 27 Jan. me and mun leaving to join huili.. sorry guys, the gathering group size seems to be diminishing..


No comments:
Post a Comment