Happy Lunar New Year!
Song of the moment on FM 93.3: 害怕 by 孙燕姿
Time for update again! It's been really quite some time since I updated. Well, I was trying to use a super nice blogskin for my blog. Was playing around with it for hours, before I finally gave up. Because it was really NOT EASY AT ALL to edit the HTML and stuff. But wasted, coz it was really nice and I liked it alot. But too bad, due to my inability and lack of time and patience, i shall use the good, old skin available.
It's been quite a few weeks.. Met up with alot of people, ate alot and sang ktv alot! CNY's been really busy. Visiting and entertaining relatives at my home. Tiring! but it's nice to meet up with my relatives. We're really quite a close bunch.
Okies some updates of photos for the past weeks:
My workstation at PwC. Although I'm hardly around in office to make use of it. It's quite a well maintained workstation as compared to the others! haha.. kudos to me and Grace of course!
My NYGH 4/6 jie meis.. hey gals.. i'm gonna miss u all and our mahjong cum gossiping sessions... To ah teh, may u find what you have been seeking soon.. :) good luck! During the 2nd day of the Chinese New Year, we went to Sentosa for the flower festival after visiting my uncle.
It was not a good time to visit Sentosa.
Firstly, it was SUPER crowded.. had to q and q to buy the tickets for the light rail service in, and had to q and q to get on to the light rail. It was simply too crowded.
Secondly, it was raining that day! Sadly, we had to carry umbrellas, so the pictures didn't really come out well coz I was too worried that I'll kena the rain on my Ixus cam.
But well, we still managed to catch some flowers and cartoon characters such as Humpty Dumpty and some character who stays in a shoe house. Who ah? I have no childhood one.. wahaha...........
My first time driving Joanna's Vios into a shopping mall multi storey carpark (well, my first multi carpark experience was driving around the one at her place). Well, it's really not bad u know.. I got the reverse parking done nicely and straight in 1 move! But i need to improve alot on cooordinating my brakes when I horn! Must remember cannot anyhow zam the brakes!
Farewell dinner at Raffles Xchange TCC with ex KPMG colleagues. Hey guys, thanks for always being there even though we're all already at separate ways.. gonna miss u all also..
My last day at PwC tomorrow.. thanks to all who have made my days in PwC memorable..
No comments:
Post a Comment