March 22, 2007

Wow my first dinner that i cook for myself!

haha yes my first dinner that I cook entirely by myself. from the preparation to the cooking to the washing up. well I say first dinner coz the first time that I cook rice, veg, meat and egg etc... not including those pasta or noodles meals that I always cook. Well, its nothing fantastic really.. but my first time mah! haha..















Egg and salty radish (cai bor), stir-fried lettuce, salmon and rice! I was contemplating to cook soup or not.. but decided it's quite difficult to cook for 1 person, and it'll be too much for me alread.. so I decided not to cook.

well, the taste is not bad lah.. except that the salmon was abit oily (coz i overestimated the butter) and the rice abit too wet (coz i also overestimated the water). Rice is very difficult to cook for 1 person.. I tried so hard to estimate from the water level but still, it turned out too wet.. haha.. but still edible okie!
















see how clean i eat.. my plate is always clean one.. dunno why some pple always eat until the plates very messy and dirty! clean is easier to wash also.. haha...

oh today is the day that yanzi's 10th album is coming out! but sadly, i cannot get it at the first second this time.. had been looking forward to it for soooooo long..

anyways, more photos on my last 3 weeks in london coming up! watch this space!

No comments: