First blog from London
Finally I get to access unlimited internet from the comfort of my own apartment. it had indeed been an eventful 2 weeks. Flying 13 hours from Singapore Changi Airport to London Heathrow Airport. Dunno why, I wasn't really feeling very sad at the airport. Maybe because I had my mum with me, and maybe because I was very excited about the life waiting for me in London.
The days leading to 3rd Mar 2007 had been endless gatherings, dinners, lunches etc etc. There had even been a few friends whom I didn't get to meet up before I fly off. So sorry. I'll make up to you when I come back to Singapore for visit k?
Well, arrived in London on 3 March 2007. For the first week, I had been viewing apartments and trying to settle down on one. Also been visiting to a few places. Actually wanted to bring my Mum to Paris. But, it was too late when we booked, so in the end didn't go coz it was too ex, and we had not enough time as the viewing of apartments really took up alot of time, and it was very tiring too.
Have started work for about a week and still quite free so far. Not assigned any jobs yet. So i'm just helping a manager with some simple accounts. Nothing too challenging yet. Haha.. and everyday I'm just going on time and leaving on time.
Okies shall update photos another day. too tired now.. been checking online for travel lobangs.. so many places to go, so little leave. So no choice, got to really maximise full use of the leave and public holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment