May 17, 2007

Phantom of the Opera

Okay, I declare Phantom is my favourite.



My first time watching Phantom was when I was in sec 2. Haha i kept thinking it was when I'm Primary 5.. but i thought it's sec school coz I rem chunhui selling me her phantom t-shirts... okies so i did a google check and found this article! New York Times

Its an article dated Oct 1994, and it mentioned that "Next year's big social event is the February opening of "The Phantom of the Opera," the Andrew Lloyd Webber megamusical". so = 1995 sec 2 Haha.. feeling nostalgic..

Anyways, although the seats today was abit restricted, me still enjoyed it thoroughly.. didn't yawn during the show at all. The songs are really very nice.. and they sing so well. I'm going to check out all the music stores and buy the CD that is cheapest! hee...

No comments: