Belgium trip - Brussels and Brugge (Part 2)
Too many photos. I need to split into a few posts coz I suspect it wasn't able to get through coz I got several error messages as I was posting the previous one!
Any idea who is Manneken-Pis?
It's this little boy here. The most famous boy of Belgium! Initially i thought its a big big fountain kind of thing. In the end, it's just a small little fountain in the corner of a street. Quite disappointing i must say.
We had lunch at this mussels place at Rue de Bouchers, specially recommended by huili's sis. Not too bad a place. Although the waiters were very eager to get us to finish our lunch fast and clear the restaurant so that they can get more customers!
Shopping at Galeries St Hubert. Well, we didn't really shop. It's a long, long corridor kind of shopping area.
At the Cathedral of Saints Michel and Gudule - with a little yellow waffles van in the background. Waffles are everywhere!
Visit to the Atomium - 1 of the newest addition to Brussels. You see the gigantic spheres? We can actually go up there and it's like a viewing gallery kind of thing. But it costs €9! so we gave it a miss.
And we discovered this place behind Atomium that has beautiful autumn leaves and a lake. And we spent so much time there to take photos. We were trying all kinds of modes and functions to capture the most beautiful of the leaves. But seems like not too nice on photos :(
Me and the leaves.
This is a tree which I like very much. The colours are all so nice. Haha, I seem to take alot of photos of trees! Of trees in Autumn. Where the leaves change colour and drop...
No comments:
Post a Comment