Update
It's been sooo long since i last blogged. Hmm.. what have i been busy with? I dunno. Maybe I'm just too lazy to come here to update and post photos.. hee..
Some updates:
My mum and bro came and left. We went to Barcelona for 4 days and it was a wonderful holiday with some fantastic photos. Will update here in due course :)
Then I fell seriously sick. MC for 1.5 days and took 1 week plus till now still not fully recovered. Nose seems to be runny forever. And the coldness is not helping at all!
Then last weekend, me and Liping went to Stuttgart and Konstanz in Germany and Zurich. Haha.. all these in 2 days! No lah. Zurich was only to go to the airport to take the plane back to London coz nearest airport to Konstanz is Zurich.
So what were we doing in Konstanz? Coz my cousin Yvonne is doing an exchange there. So we took the chance to visit Germany and its famous Christmas Market in Stuttgart and admire the view of the Austrian, German and Swiss Alps at Konstanz. Konstanz is also just next to Switzerland. So we had both our feet in both countries that day!
This week at work is quite bad. Was supposed to be booked on an interesting job. Then last minute kena changed again. Sianz.
I'm so looking forward to 21 Dec! Coz it'll be the last day of work for 2007 for me :) going to Spain - Barcelona (yes again!), Ibiza, Palma and Seville for Xmas and New Year! I think it's going to be my first time spending both festivals outside of Singapore. Going there with my aunt who is going to meet me in Barcelona from Sg.
So I think I better find some time to upload my Barcelona and Stuttgart photos next week. Else its just going to accumulate with the Spain trip. And January is going to be the start of the peak season again :(
It's getting soo cold these days. Today I went out, the whole ground was covered with frost. Cars also. And the dock outside my place, the water froze!!! The top layer of the dock actually froze! unbelivable sight.. haha.. shall take a picture tomorrow and put it up here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment