Absolut Ice Bar
Oops... its been quite some time since I've last updated my blog. haha.. I've been too addicted to the HK drama, Drive of Life! It's simply too addictive. I'm half way through at episode 30!
Bout 2 weeks back, to thank Tim and Ivan for helping me move house, I treated them and myself to a reasonably cheap dinner and a visit to the Absolut Ice Bar! I think there is something similar in Sg right? Where the entire bar is made of ice. It's really quite an experience I muz say. We thought since it's supposed to be summer now, it should be quite nice to go to the Ice Bar. Unfortunately, the day which we chose turned out to be a rainy and cold one!!
We were provided with a cape complete with a hood and gloves at the bar. It was warm enough. The only thing which I totally did not prepare myself was the footwear! I totally forgot about it, and went in my heels :( After bout 30 minutes of taking photos and enjoying the cold, my toes were absolutely freezing! it felt like it's going to drop off anytime. hahaha...
The Ice Bar. The waitresses all wear the flurry hat.
An ice chair! There's a cushion so that my butt is not cold! haha...
3 of us.
That's my Absolut vodka with red bull
I'm surprised the glasses did not slip off each other! coz it's really quite slippery since all the glasses are made of ice..
The bar on the left.
Front of the ice bar
A quiet Regent Street on a wet and gray London summer day.
No comments:
Post a Comment