Another week gone past..
Well, nothing exciting happened the past week. But thought I'll just update abit on my life to-date.
Life's pretty well this summer so far. Work is not too busy, and quite a few friends of mine are coming over for work on a long term basis. First, there's PY who came 2 weeks ago. Then there's PR who is coming this coming Thurs, and then there's JY coming (most probably) beginning Aug. Jes is also coming sometime mid aug or early Sep i think. But she's going to Birmingham not London though. So its going to be quite a busy time ahead meeting up with these friends and helping them to settle in on life in London and Birmingham.
Wimbledon is ending this Sun. Will Federer be crowned champion again? I dont know. But I hope he will. He deserves it really :)
These are 3 pictures which I took some days ago when I was crossing the big car park to get to the supermarket. I think the clouds are so beautiful.
Oh, and I have my uncle (from SG) and cousin-in-law Zhongji (from USA) coming to London for biz trips next week! It's super coincidence.. they are all coming at around the same time. But due to their busy work commitments, I don't think they will be able to catch each other at the same time.
It's quite strange isn't it? 2 people who know each other well, coming from faraway USA and SG and congregating at the same place in London at the same time. One is staying at High Street Kensington, and the other is staying at The Strand. But due to their respective reasons, are not able to meet up and catch up.. That's just how big and yet small the world is. But it's ok. I'm the free one. So I can meet both of them separately! hee...
Something to look forward to for the next week: Visit to the Absolut Ice Bar in Regent's Street on Mon and 3rd tennis class on Thurs - going to learn to serve! Oh ya, I took up tennis lessons 2 weeks ago, and am enjoying it tremendously! i have 5 other frens doing it too! So it's really fun since now i can find kakis to play with me anytime! Yay!
My tennis racket, shoes and balls - all from SG! Only the smiley face dampener was bought from ebay months ago..
ps: JY, rem to bring ur tennis racket along too when u come! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment