August 18, 2008

Some updates

It's been quite some time since I last updated. Quite abit has happened since then...

1) I've been to see a Chinese sinseh for acupuncture and massage for my wrist. Immediately after the session, it felt 100% good! but after a few days, the pain came back again. But now its much much betta. I just need to make sure I don't do strenous stuff with it. But today when I used the stapler, i felt a sharp pain. Prob need to pay the sinseh a visit again this sat.

2) My mum and sis came and left! They came on 7 Aug, and we spent a good 4 days in Lake District and Manchester, and they also spent a good 5 days in Paris.


Lake Windermere - view from Orrest Head - More photos to come soon. (after i come back from Wales. see #3 below)

3) The start of 3 very very busy weeks ahead for work :( Just this week, I'm coping with 2 jobs running at the same time! One in London, and 1 in Milford Haven, Wales. On wed, I'll be going down to Milford Haven and back on Fri. I am actually quite looking forward to this trip coz it will be the first time I'll get to visit a real oil refinery, and auditing it! Quite exciting. Hope the weather will be good though. According to my ka kia who went today, he said they were almost driving through a storm to get to the refinery. Sounds abit scary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like ur wrist injury is quite bad.. hope you get loads better soon. meanwhile NO MORE TENNIS hor..

and it looks like it's getting cooler over there. I can't wait to see the rest of your photos.

ps: my camera was recently stolen! sibei sad n sian.

ivikasky said...

ya its getting betta realy.. ya and NO MORE TENNIS. haha.. I really hope to get it all done before i start playing again!

I saw your facebook message bout ur camera loss.. how come like that? u gg for a road trip soon?

Anonymous said...

I'd gone n returned from my mini roadtrip, lost my cam on the trip in fact, at the breakfast table. Arghs.

I should be getting a new one soon, perhaps at the Comex show at the end of this month. Just in time to take photos of my soon-to-be-born baby nephew.

Enjoy your busy week, the trip to Wales, & as usual, take lots of photos to show us folks back home!