Dept Xmas party and visit to Manchester.. again :)
Before I left for my skiing trip to Andorra, there were quite a few events which took place. My dept skiing and xmas lunch, a trip to manchester with jianyi to watch Man United in action (a 1-0 win against Sunderland) etc.. it had been a really hectic few weeks (related to work) leading up to Christmas. and I can imagine first few months of 2009 is also going to be a mad rush for me.
Anyways, some photos to update :)
With my fellow AMs - Ivan, Swas and Humberto
Showing our presents from our Secret Santa - I got some Man Utd goodies from my Secret Santa who found out that I love Man U! haha..
The new joiners to the Dept always need to put up performances at the Xmas party.
Then there was the dinner at The Narrow - A Gordon Ramsay pub at Limehouse. We had been talking about visitng this pub for a long time, and we finally did it. Its located at a very nice place along Thames River at the Docklands.
Canary Wharf to the left,
And Central London to the right.
My steak
A glass of mulled wine by the fireplace.
Then it was visit to Old Trafford for Man Utd vs Sunderland.
Rooney and Ronaldo preparing for a freekick.
Me and Kian
Xmas market at Manchester
The Manchester Cityhall
No comments:
Post a Comment