April 09, 2009

Happy belated birthday to myself :)

My 3rd birthday in London.

Received quite a few text greetings from frens and family for my birthday, and numerous greetings over facebook as well. 1 present (USA lonely planet from jingyi and liping - thanks!) and 2 e-cards, and the below from my dearest Aunt Nic:



Can see that Aunt Nic is quite free at work since she did this with her work email! haha.... but anyways, thanks to everyone for all your kind wishes, and your remembering of my birthday! :)

Went to Hakkasan for dinner with huixian (sis who is in town for work and holiday), liping, huiping and jingyi. It was a good dinner with good food, atmosphere and company!





After dinner, we went for some drinks at Smollensky because I signed up for this promotion where they will give a free bottle of champagne for your birthday. It was the first time I had champagne celebration for my birthday! and I didn't realise the bottle was sooo big. I should have asked more pple along coz initially I was worried if the free bottle will be enough to go around everyone.







No comments: