January 05, 2010

Books for the new year

Over the weekend, I suddenly bought 3 books at 1 go. The first time I've bought so many books at 1 go. Bought it from Amazon, which is becoming my favourite shopping site.

1) Dirty Dealing: The Untold Truth About Global Money Laundering, International Crime and Terrorism by Peter Lilley
2) Living dangerously by Katie Ffords
3) Trans-Siberian Handbook by Bryn Thomas

The first being I've always been interested in understanding about money laundering.

The 2nd being I was introduced to this author by py. The stories she writes are generally light-hearted and easy. different from what I usually read.

And the 3rd is of course because one of my plans this year is to take the trans-siberian railway and travel through from Russia to Mongolia to BJ.

1 comment:

purpleshadow said...

Happie new year ah tan, perhaps you can go back to KPMG forensic :P money laundering in china!!