Sick, and not recovering...
Had fever since last Wed night. and it developed into a headache. went as high as 38.8deg on Thurs night. Saw a doc on Tues finally. And the doc said:
"Its probably just a virus that you've got. Nothing serious. Continue to take the painkillers and plenty of fluids. It may take up to 10 days to recover." Not a very helpful doctor! :(
OMG. it really feels so terrible to be sick. and cold. and busy at this time of the year. :(
But at least for work, I can say that this has been the best peak for me SO FAR. I've only worked for about 2hrs over the last 3 weekends of Jan. Hopefully wont be working this weekend as well. Really really good. Considering I was working at least 1 whole day every weekend for the last few years during Jan-Feb of the year.
Well, that's my plan. Not to work so hard. take it easy. NOthing to lose! Then they suddenly come and implement a 45hrs week timesheet for Jan-Mar?! Considering our timesheet is only 35hrs usually. Haiz. dont really care. I just need to make sure I'm charging efficient hours. Now, I count every minute that i spend on all my clients, and I make notes of all the things I do. And I actually realise, I do spend quite abit of time here and there for different people, and time just get lost away!
Eg, draft an email can take me 0.5hrs, whereas in the past, I never charge all that time. But now, I do.
I'm still feeling weak. Haven't ate much the whole week. Hopefully this is a good thing. Hopefully I lose some weight in the meantime. I have been drinking alot alot of water. Until over the weekend, I was soo bloated that I suddenly felt so sick of water.
3 comments:
Hope you will feel better soon. Hugs.
There is a virus going around in the office as well. Everyone's slowly falling ill, me included. Luckily it's the weekend soon - can rest! Are you returning for CNY ?
get well soon Tan :)
thanks guys :)
Post a Comment