1 year anniversary
10 more minutes to the end of 3 March 2008. It's been exactly a year since I last arrived in London.
So much had happened in this 1 year. Time really flies. I think I've grown up alot. Learned to be independent, and how to take care of myself. There are definitely some things lost, and some things gained.
Losses since I miss out on family gatherings, local food, watching my little nephew start to walk, the usual very 热闹 family reunion dinner on CNY eve, annual CNY visit to Ms Sam's place, endless KTV, Jay's concert etc etc.
Gains since I get to travel (Salzburg, Vienna, Dublin, Monaco, Nice, Provence, Barcelona, Seville and many many more), made new friends and nice colleagues, get to go on away jobs (although still in UK, but at least it's still considered away jobs), get to experience the 4 seasons.
Hope the year ahead is going to be an exciting, and eventful one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment