March 09, 2008

Dinner at Wahaca

Today we had dinner at the Mexican food restaurant, Wahaca. I suggested it because i thought it was a random restaurant which was near my client's office at The Strand. Only later after some research that I realised its actually quite a famous mexican restaurant!


The bus which I took today. I've seen it many times on some major roads in London. But today was the first time I took it. Was quite an interesting experience :) It's pretty tiny on the inside. And the passengers get in from the back and not the front. And there is no door at the back!


See how the front is like. The driver is completely separated from the passengers. There is a bus conductor at the back of the bus where the passengers get on and off.

Dinner was pretty decent.


My char-grilled steak - cooked in the mexican style, with coriander rice. I like the rice very much!




Our Wahaca Selection - comprising of several different types of typical mexican side dishs.

No comments: