1st of July
Welcome to the first day of the 2nd half of 2007.
1 week to the 2nd anniversary of the 7/7 London bombing incident, and the terrorists have striked again. Piccadilly and Glasgow Airport. Back home, we used to think that this kind of thing will never happen to us. But now here, we have to think twice.
Yesterday on my way home, I noticed that there was suddenly more policemen patrolling at the Euston train station. Due to the early morning incident at Piccadilly, I'm sure.
Don't worry, I'm safe. Been at home the whole day hoping to catch some action of Wimbledon. But the rain spoiled it. Although Sharapova did manage to play in between the rain and win her match.
"Hope the rain did not spoil your day. Well, it didn't. It merely ruined it. " - quote from one of the BBC guys on a Wimbledon tv telecast. I actually laughed when I saw the expression on the guy's face.
No comments:
Post a Comment