Smoke ban
Today was the first time I stepped into a bar after the smoke-ban came into effect in UK from 1 July 2007. It feels good.
Had dinner at Moby Dick.. the pub just downstairs from my place. I rem the last time we went there to have a drink, the smell inside was terrible! and we had to settle outside.. This time, i sat inside, and free from the smoke which was outside this time! haha..
So glad england's gone smoke-free. Sg also right? Yay!
For the last week, I needed to travel around 1hr 20min (single trip) everyday to get to my client's place in St. Albans. Bus/walk 10min, tube 22min, train 30min, walk to client's place 5min and all the miscellaneous waiting time and queueing time to buy train tix etc.. Seems like a long time to travel.. but somehow, time always pass very fast. maybe coz i read newspapers, read book, people watch on the way.. just realised that during my time here, i have never fallen asleep on the tube/train/bus before! why huh? i also dunno.. haha.. last time i used to fall asleep on the mrt..
it will be another 3 more weeks of travelling like this as I move on to another client in Hersham, before I go to Southern France for my holiday! looking forward to meeting up with my cousin, aunt and baby nephew! yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment