January 29, 2008

Busy busy weeks gone by

Had 2 super busy weeks just gone past. But at lease I still managed to do quite a fair bit of things. Such as watched Charlie Wilson's War and went ktv 2 times. haha..

And today just been to Cadogan Hall for a concert. It's a chamber orchestra with a trumpet and piano concerto. I went really because i wanted to hear the trumpet concerto. I miss my trumpet again........ shall I bring it with me to London in Apr when I go home? Thanks HX for cleaning and oiling it for me. You're the best!

Some photos of the Cadogan Hall.





I enjoyed the concert very much. It's different from the ones I usually go. This is a much smaller orchestra and much smaller hall. but the hall is good. I will describe it as a small and initimate experience.



This hall actually reminds me of the auditorium in Nanyang. Dunno why. Maybe it's the size of the hall.



Besides the chance to go travelling, this is one other thing which I really like bout London. There's always a concert that I can go to whenever I want. And it's not ex. I'll just buy the cheapest tix, then during concert breaks or interval, move to the empty expensive seats. haha.. cheapo i know!

No comments: