January 10, 2008

Spain trip part 1

Finally, I have some time to upload the photos I took in Spain :) Hee.. after some chasing from Boon!

Started the trip from Barcelona - my second visit to the city in 1 month.


This time, we didn't go to La Pedrera. We went to Casa Batllo instead. It costs almost twice to go in to Casa Batllo. But somehow, I prefer La Pedrera. Think the rooftop is nicer there. Althought the Casa Batllo one is more colourful.







For this Barcelona trip, because we have only 1.5 days there, we squeezed 3 places into the 1 day. Visited La Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and Montjuic all in one day!


I love this photo!! It's nice isn't it? I think everything will look beautiful under a clear blue sky :)




Me and Nic at Park Guell


At the highest point of Park Guell looking down at City of Barcelona



Sunset view of the Telefonica Tower. I think for this trip, I saw the most number of sunsets ever. Think we saw bout 3 or 4! hee.. and also for this trip, there were 2 nights were we slept through from 6pm till the next day morning! haha...


Enjoying my Sangria and the dishes of tapas


Seafood Paella! very yummy!


Enjoying a Flamengo dance performance


It was good at the beginning. But after awhile, it seems to be the same and we started "nodding" away! (ie. dozed off)

Next up is Ibiza - part of the Balearic Islands, right in the Mediterranean Sea.

No comments: