Keep London Moving
Not sure if you may have heard about the strike by the Underground workers. The plan was to cripple the city. But I'm glad it didn't really happen, although there had been quite alot of inconveniences, such as waiting for 4/5 buses to go by before u could board 1, and spending 1hr 20min on the bus when it usually takes only 20-30min?
Like what my fren said, relax on the bus and look around at the many cyclists on the roads. There are quite alot of good looking ones she said. haha.. but, how do I relax when there was this uber big size black man whistling and singing throughout the journey? Surely he knows that he is disturbing everyone coz everyone was turning to stare at him. But he just ignored. and no one confronted him coz I guess 1 box from him may throw u out of the bus?
We shouldn't give in to strikers. and its good to know that the government had tried their best to make everyone's journey to work easier, and yet not to give in to the strikers.
Watching the England vs Andorra match now. its only in the 7th minute, and there had been 4/5 very good strikes from England which resulted in a goal from Rooney. I'm worried of the score. Hopefully it wont be too disgusting a score.
No comments:
Post a Comment