June 28, 2007

Dinner today

Today, I decided to cook pasta. A very simple dish. Just pasta in olive oil and pepper.




It tasted not bad! haha.. and tried the new teriyaki sauce i bought from the Jap supermarket in Piccadilly Circus. The variety of foodstuff there is not bad. Quite a few things that I wanted to buy and try to cook. But I can't read the cooking instructions! It's all in jap!! Maybe I need to learn some jap alread.

Oh, on last sunday, we went to watch Swan Lake.
This programme below cost me £6 and it was full of advertisements. Anyways, at least we understood the story after reading the programme. Otherwise I doubt we will understand because it's really just ballet and music.



My first encounter with Swan Lake was when I was in Pri. 5 when we played Swan Lake for our SYF competition. We got a Gold! What's new? haha.. my primary school band was a power band back then. Consecutive gold for many years. Hee..

The music is beautiful. I mean the music itself is good, but the orchestra was not so fantastic actually. They were not really playing together. Anyway, it was my first time watching a ballet, and I must say, we can't really appreciate the ballet.


(Inside the Royal Albert Hall)

But it was a wonderful experience. And it was my first time listening to the whole Swan Lake. I'm glad I went to attend the ballet :)

No comments: