June 07, 2007

Sky tomorrow

This had been a rather uneventful week. It's just work and work. and tv and tv at home. Well, what to do? Not much of working late, and also nothing too spectacular to do after work. Well, I guess more time to plan travel? I have come to realise that just checking the prices of air tix, train tix can really take up alot of my time..

Had a chat with an ex-mgr from PwC today. Realised how the jtc job had gone so well this year. Happy for them. because last year was really painful, being the first year of audit. Well, it suddenly made me feel abit sad.. coz I kind of missed the times of auditing with a closed knitted team.. so far for the time here, i'm my own team. lowest life form, with another more senior AM and SM above me.

Tomorrow someone from Sky is coming to install my sky tv for me! Yay! hopefully I can catch some action of the French Open tomorrow. miss it so much.

Looking forward to it :)

No comments: