June 18, 2007

That dream job...

Was doing a Firm survey today and came across this question:
"If you were not working within auditing, what would your dream job be?"

It got me thinking for a good 10 minutes, and I still had no answer for myself. The first thing that came to my mind was music composer / song writer. That will be a dream job! But, thinking of the prospects, practicality of the Singapore context and earning capacity, the dream faded away.

I decided to put down Investment Banker. This was a secret dream that I had when I was back in NJ. Me and a friend of mine, we had the same desire to work in a certain Bank. And he has achieved it already (but in another bigger Bank), whereas I’m still nowhere near this dream of mine. :(

Time to take a step back and think again. What’s the plan? Hmm..

No comments: