June 19, 2007

Walk to Westminster

Today after work, I took a walk from St James's Park to Westminster.


Front view of Westminster Abbey


Side entrance to the Abbey


View of Big Ben and the London Eye


Houses of Parliament


A statue of Mr Winston Churchill

There are really alot of nice, historical buildings in London. Although they look old (and some look dirty), but i still enjoy admiring them sometimes. There's always something different to look out for. Be it the architecture, the structure, the surroundings, the landscape etc etc..


Downing Street


But it's heavily guarded and barricaded.. no one can go in at all..
Wanted to continue to walk some more initially. But it started drizzling, raining.. and it puts me off because I do not want to risk my Ixus 65 in the rain! :(

Dinner today was something different.


My dinner! Baked salmon, potatoes and broccoli with hollandaise parsley sauce
Hmm.. but didn't really like the hollandaise sauce.. next time I shall try some other sauces.. hee..

No comments: